what do you think is the most under appreciated art form?
minimum wage doesn’t even TOUCH a living wage, racism and sexism are alive and well, children are killed in schools on a regular basis, those who make it to college end up with hundreds of thousands in debt, our basic rights are being stripped from us daily, and adults actually believe that SELFIES are the cause for this generation’s demise
things that are sex shaming -
- "she’s a sl-t for having all that sex"
- "girls shouldn’t wear tank tops to school because it is distracting"
- "that skin tight dress means she’s asking for it"things that are not sex shaming -
- "I would prefer to not see a stranger’s butt"
- "I do not want to hear explicit details about your sex life"there’s a difference between sex shaming and wanting sexual security
i want a late night adventure. i want someone to call me up and say, “i’m outside. let’s go do something!” i want to go out late at night in my pj’s and my hair all tied up. maybe drive around. go to a park and just swing on the swings. maybe sit in the grass and watch the stars or maybe go to a 24 hour food place and pig out. i just want a late night adventure with people i like to be around. no drama. nothing but good vibes and good company.